2 Positions Available
- Previous LACS/PKI experience including designing, developing and deploying the solution at the enterprise level.
- Previous experience implementing Federal Personal Identify Verification (PIV) smart card system as part of HSPD-12 is highly desirable.
- Must have hands-on experience with Windows Active Directory as part of configuring and deploying LACS/PKI.
- Must have a thorough understanding of PKI, x.509, and Kerberos.
- Experience with Single Sign On (SSO) architectures.
- Experience with PKI, PKE, XML, SAML, XACML, RBAC, ABAC, Kerberos, CAC, and PIV-Ability to integrate synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- Proven ability to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements while providing strategic expertise in managing IT security projects.
- Daily Interaction with the DOL CISO and 3 OCIO information security officers (ISOs).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 7-10 years’ experience is required by contract, and should be hands-on senior person.